What is ISO 9001:2015?
ISO means International Organization for Standardization. It is the worldwide federation of national standards bodies for approximately 140 countries. This standard was developed to assist organizations of all types and all sizes to implement and operate an effective Quality Management System (QMS).
ISO 9000 - Fundamentals and vocabulary, Describes the fundamentals of a QMS and specifies the terminology for QMS.
ISO 9001 - Quality Management Systems – Requirements, Specifies the requirements for a QMS where an organization needs to demonstrate its ability to provide products that meet customer requirements and aims to enhance customer satisfaction.
ISO 19011 - Guidelines for Management Systems Auditing, provides guidance on all Management Systems.
Benefits of ISO 9001:2015
- Improved quality and service
- Delivery on time
- Right first time attitude
- Fewer returned products and complaints
- Independent audit demonstrates commitment to quality
- Consistent, good quality products and services, which in turn brings many business benefits
- Achieve repeatable processes and a common system.
- Fewer problems with failures in service or product quality.
- People will know what to do and how it has to be done.
- Will lead to more business, since we will be able to sell to new markets
- Better management control and reporting
- Provides senior management with an efficient management process
- Sets out areas of responsibility across the organisation
- Communicates a positive message to staff and customers
- Identifies and encourages more efficient and time saving processes
- Highlights deficiencies
- Reduces cost of operation
- Provides continuous assessment and improvement
- Marketing opportunities
- Mars Consultants shall appoint Consultant who shall be responsible for quality and effective implementation of system
- Mars Consultants shall provide visits based on the need and status of the system.
- Mars Consultants will communicate the date of visit of our consultant to the client by sending SMS at every week end
- Mars Consultants shall provide detailed Visit report / Gap Analysis report for every visit
- All activities shall be completed as per the target dates set during visiting dates of consultants.
Our Scope of Consultancy:
We conduct a 360 degree gap analysis of all processes, systems and operations of your organization to identify gaps in current management system versus requirement of the particular ISO 9001 standard. On the basis of gap analysis we establish a road map (Gantt Chart) to ensure that the organization is getting ready for the certification process within agreed time frame.
We provide following training programs to ensure that the personnel concerned are aware of the standard:
- Awareness Training
- Detailed training (as required by the organization)
- Internal auditors training
We assist organization to establish the systems in line with the standards requirements and organizational requirements. We establish the following as a minimum:
- Quality Policy & Objectives
- Organization chart
- Roles, Responsibilities and authorities
- Defining Measure of performance for all processes (departments)
- Apex Manual and procedures as required by standard and organization
- Assist in establishing SOPs / Work Instructions / flow charts and records
We assist in effective implementation of these documents to ensure that an effective and fully compliant management system is implemented in organization. This involves one to one coaching / mentoring or a group / departmental training. During the process of implementation, required systems will be amended to ensure that the systems are practicable and approachable for all personnel.
We ensure that internal audit is conducted by your team under our supervision for the first time or else we will conduct the internal audit for your organization. We make sure that the internal audit process becomes value adding activity and not just routine process. We ensure that corrective actions are initiated for all non-conformances and NC are closed.
Assistance in External Body Audit
Our expert ISO consultants will provide you input and on site assistance if required to create the required level of comfort and confidence for your organization by being on site with you and your team at the time of audit. We make sure that the stage 1 and stage 2 audit processes get completed easily and smoothly. If required we provide post audit assistance to complete the audit formalities and ensure that you receive the ISO certificate in time.
Our ISO consultants provide unique, effective, easy to understand, easy to implement and quick ISO implementation solutions so that the ISO certification process does not become a resource drain but rather resource enhancer.